Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Upcoming Episodes

I am currently working on a couple of episodes of the Lonely Island video blog.

A number of things have began since I last posted and that mainly would be classes. I also have had to go through a couple of everyday experiences that we take for granted in our home countries.

First, I will describe what I did for my first day of classes and explain my self-introduction. I will also explain how it was at my schools and what you may expect in your own situations.

Second, I will explain, my wonderful attempt at trying to find a place to cut my hair, which I was successful with.

Third, I will talk about welcome parties, which many of you will go through in the first month or couple months of your stay in Japan.

Please stay tuned!!!!

If you have any questions let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment